Many couples after years in their relationships, suffer from the lack of communication!
No more things to discuss…
No more topics…
We know everything about each other; nothing is vague or mysterious anymore
Well you are wrong 🙂
You just need more creative questions to ask!
Here are more than 30 questions to ask your partner to have fun together and strengthen your relationship 😉
Rules to play:
- Choose a romantic setup, maybe a dinner alone or while traveling together…etc
- Please don’t do it after a fight or if there is any tension in your relationship, as it might fire back in your face
- Don’t be defensive whenever you hear an answer that you don’ like and reflect it to the last fight you had or over analyze every single word your partner says (remember it’s just a game :D)
- The questions are a mix or personal, professional questions not just about the relationship, as not to feel trapped
- Take turns in asking and answering the questions, don’t wait till each one finishes all the questions to switch, its more efficient this way as not to feel you’re in an interview
Now let’s start:
- What did you think when you first met me?
- What about our relationship makes you really happy?
- What would you do with your life if you were suddenly awarded a billion dollars?
- If you had one word to describe our relationship what would it be?
- What’s one difference between us that you absolutely love?
- What’s one similarity between us that you absolutely love?
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
- What about me made you fall in love?
- What’s your favorite memory of us?
- Do you usually follow your head or your heart when making decisions?
- What’s one thing you want to do together that we’ve never done before?
- Where is your favorite place to be with me?
- What is one behavior that you never tolerate?
- What’s one thing you’re scared to ask me, but really want to know the answer to?
- What’s one thing you feel our relationship is lacking?
- Is there something that you’ve dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
- Would you like to be famous? In what way?
- What’s your favorite non-physical quality about me?
- If our relationship ended, what’s the one thing about it you’d miss the most?
- Is there anything you consider absolutely unforgivable?
- What’s one secret you’ve wanted to tell me, but haven’t?
- What’s one thing you think makes our relationship unique from everyone else’s?
- What would your perfect day look like?
- If you could change one thing about our relationship what would it be?
- What do you think is your biggest strength in this relationship?
- What is your happiest memory?
- How have you changed in the past 5 years?
- Do you have any habits you want to change?
- What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
- If you could change one thing in history, what would it be?
- What about us do you think works well together? How do we balance each other out?
- What do I mean to you?
- Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
- Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to save only one item. What would it be? Why?
- How do you see our future together? Where do you see it headed?
- What are your goals in the relationship?
- What is on your plan that we can do together this year?